Homework Club is for years 3, 4, 5 & 6. This runs on a Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 8:30 to 9:00 with children coming into school through the office.
The aim of this is that-
• Staff are on hand to help with any queries and supply relevant resources.
• Children can complete their homework and hand it in on time.
• Children will get their House Points rewards for their completed work.
• Children can access both Spelling Shed and Times Tables Rock Stars online.
• You don’t have to deal with the often stressful homework routine.
• It will encourage better attendance across school.
Everyone who attends Homework Club has their name put in a hat and every week 5 children will be picked out to get a free pizza voucher from Friday Tuck shop!
You do not need to book a place – just bring your child to the office at 8:30.